Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kaleigh, Kaleigh & more Kaleigh

Our friends Andy & Liz recently moved to Little Rock from Magnolia. Liz has been doing photography and recently got a new digital camera so she offered to do a photo shoot of Kaleigh. I know this is a lot of pictures, but there were over 300 so trust me, I definitely narrowed them down. It looked like they both had a lot of fun as well as Nana, who assisted. Thanks Liz! If you want some pictures of your kids, I can tell you how to get in touch with her.


9 comments:

amy said...

What a doll she is! Just always smilin' and enjoying life. It will be nice to have some new pictures of her. Good luck choosing ones to develop.

Amber said...

These are beautiful shots of Kaleigh! I'm so glad she had a great time posing for pictures!

Ashley S. said...

Those are great! Of course Kayleigh is so cute to start with, so that helps. All of the clothes she wore were so cute!

Jennifer Jackson said...

She is so cute! Those pictures were great. I love the one where she is talking to the frog. She was so sweet.

Jill said...

Beautiful!!!! I actually do need a new photographer...I'll e-mail you!!! Liz did a great job!

The Proctors said...

Those are so good! Kaleigh is so adorable! Love those dimples! I need a photographer too!

Holloway Family said...

I would love to get in touch with her...i am in the same boat as Jill an Begina...:)

Nitzia said...

wow! so beautiful... I have to call her she does a great job, I love the idea of changing outfits, very sweet :)

Olivia Grace said...

Kaleigh is so beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well. Leslie Silvey