Monday, October 25, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
- 6 1/2 months - started crawling, sitting pretty well & getting back into a sitting position'
- 7 months - pulling up, crawling really well, started saying "da-da"
- 7 1/2 months - perfecting pulling up skills
- 8 months - cutting two teeth on bottom & maybe more! She's fussy so I hope they come quick
- also - shakes her head from side to side, seems like "no" when she's done eating; has started doing her hand like a wave, not on command or anything; babbles quite a few more other sounds like na-na, la-la, ga-ga, & still likes her vowels a lot.
Emory is so determined. I can see in her eyes when she spots something that she wants and starts to go after it, nothing is going to deter her! She's my little Roomba right now. That girl will find every little speck on the floor and pick it up & put it in her mouth. Then she gags on it and spits up. I'll be glad when she's walking, at least she'll be further from the floor! She's so cute right now though, just follows me & her sisters around the house. She'll crawl on us if we are on the floor. Avery & Alexis get a little annoyed with her sometimes but they are still so sweet to her. She takes about 4 bottles a day and usually eats 3 times a day but we can get by with 2. Her legs are still chubby & adorable! She can almost wear 12 month clothes but is really in 6-9 month right now.