Saturday, November 29, 2008














Happenings & pictures


We've had a busy couple of weeks. Last weekend we went camping - well, not really. We did go out to DeGray with Nathan's family. Timothy and Kayla got engaged! Timothy had organized a party out at the campsite with both families after he proposed.




We had a good Thanksgiving with our family. A lot to be thankful for this year...









Yesterday we went to the football game. You know the one I mean. My dad had some tickets and he let us have them. We knew that way at least one of us would leave happy. It was a really good game either way. I was just glad when it was over. It had gotten so cold out there. It was fun though, except I always seem to end up sitting in front of an obnoxious fan. This time it was a very unladylike woman who was screaming about everything and calling the refs names, etc. It wasn't enough just to cheer for the Hogs, she had to badmouth LSU every time they were on the field. I was pretty quiet the whole time, just because it would not surprise me if she poured coke in my seat or something (which happened to us 4 years ago).

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a great Thanksgiving weekend! Looks like you all had fun! I thought about you while we were winning those last few minutes...HA! But I didn't know you were actually at the game!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Kaleigh looks so happy to have a "real" baby to push in her stroller. I can image Hannah wanting to do that. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. I am so happy for you and the girls too! Special holidays!

Doug McPherson said...

I thought I saw Nathan at one point. I had Dad rewind the DVR, but he pressed the wrong button and we lost it all. Apparently, I was right! Go Hogs!