Thursday, April 22, 2010




DISNEY ON ICE

Several of my friends have gone to see Disney on Ice in the past and talked about how great it was, so I decided this would be a good year to take Kaleigh. It really was magical. I loved it and I just sat there watching with a big grin on my face the whole time. Kaleigh was pretty much entranced. Here favorite part, of course, was the princess' ball! That was probably my favorite, too because the couples skated to all the sweet love songs. I also liked this "around the world" segment where Mickey & Minnie celebrate in China, Japan, Hawaii, Brazil & New Orleans. Next year I want to take the whole family.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

My mom and I are taking Lauren on Saturday and I can't wait! I've never been either and I think I'm more excited than she is! I'm a huge Disney fan. I even worked at the Disney store in high school.

The Proctors said...

Yay!! We are taking Landon & Taylor on Saturday and I can't wait to see it myself. I'm glad to hear that you guys loved it.

The Cornelisons said...

We took Greyson last year and he still talks about it. Glad you and Kaleigh were able to go, what a special treat for her. Love her princess dress - she's adorable.

amy said...

Don't you just love that Kaleigh is now old enough to be able to enjoy things like this. She looks so happy to be there, in her pretty princess dress.