Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy Sunday








I couldn't think of anything more descriptive to title this post than "Busy Sunday". Sundays are crazy anyway, getting all 4 little ones ready to go & then getting home, fixing & eating lunch, putting kids down for naps then waking them in time to be back at 5:00 for children's choir & bible studies, home at 8:00, supper then bed (for the kids).

This Sunday Kaleigh also had a birthday party to go to for her friend Maddie and her choir was singing in church for the first time!

The party was at a riding school and she got to ride a horse. I was so proud of her. It only took a little coaxing :) They look so little on those huge horses.









We barely got home in time to change & go back to church. She did so great singing in the choir. I'm glad she's not shy & I hope it will stay that way. I was always so timid about doing things in front of people and I just hate for my kids to have to deal with that.

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

We can relate about Sundays, however you're one step ahead of us b/c we don't make it back for church at night! So awesome that she enjoys childrens choir. I bet she has a beautiful voice.