Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shutterfly photo card blog



Okay, so they want some more specific things to get the 50 free cards. I guess you sign up first on their blog at http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/ then they send an email telling what to blog to get the credits.



I don't really have one specific way to do my Christmas cards. In the past I've done whatever was cheapest, or what I could get at the last minute. Since we had Kaleigh, I've always done photo cards. But I would get some in the mail and they were so pretty, I always said "next year I'm going to put more effort into it and start earlier!" Shutterfly does have some beautiful cards and I love that they have collages. It's so hard to narrow my pictures down to One choice!



You can see their Christmas photo cards here.
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

This was another one of my favorites -





of course my final choice will come down to what pictures I have that I want to use. This year we were fortunate to have a couple of friends who are wonderful photographers take pictures for us, so I have a lot to choose from!

They also have holiday cards for other occasions here.

Another thing I always do for our families is make a calendar. They have some here. http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

I'm sure you will have beautiful cards with all those little sweet smiling faces! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!