Thursday, April 05, 2012

Destined for Greatness...

Doesn't every parent immediately wonder what their kids will be like/do when they grow up? Come on, admit it! I read my kids a Little Golden book "The Bunny Book".

The people in the book all dream of what baby bunny will be when he grows up. I used to read this when I was a kid!

So anyway, after it was over I asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grow up...

Avery said "a clown!" I'm thinking she could definitely pull this one off...


Alexis said "a princess, a pretty princess". (not an ugly one,ha!)  I think she's already got this one down!


Kaleigh said "a cheerleader when I'm a teenager, then a teacher". Very doable...



And Baby Emory. What does she want to be? Well, she answered the question the way she answers all serious questions - with the answer that is almost always right.



"Jesus!"

Okay, Emory. If you said you wanted to be like Jesus, we could get on board. But the title of Savior of the World is already taken :)

1 comment:

The Haines said...

so precious!