Saturday, June 23, 2007

WHAT did she just say?!?

As many of you know, living with a toddler is not without its funny and sometimes hilarious moments. One of the funniest things is hearing Kaleigh repeat words that we say, sometimes in context, sometimes not, but always cute. Or at least we used to think so...

We figured since Nathan and I keep the naughty words at a minimum (did I mention all the home improvements lately?) that we wouldn't have any problems in that area with Kaleigh saying those kinds of words. Well, we didn't take into account her pronunciation of seemingly harmless, everyday words. For instance - "sit". Well you can just imagine how that one could come out.

Most recently sitting down at dinner with my parents and sister, Kaleigh picked up her little fork that she eats with, looks at it, and says "fork". Only it didn't come out that way. She's not so good with the r's yet, you see. Needless to say, a few of us very mature individuals had to giggle a little bit. Well, this made Kaleigh want to say it again and again... By this time Nathan is getting on to us for laughing and I'm pretty sure my mom had stuff coming out of her nose. My dad down at the other end of the table from Kaleigh is just going "what did she say?" This really got us going! So, if my innocent little girl dines with you anytime soon don't be surprised at what you may think you hear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Poor thing doesn't have a clue what she is doing. I am sure she is just glad to still be the center of attention. :) Funny!

Melissa said...

You have me cracking up! She's too cute!

Nitzia said...

I can't wait to hear her saying it! I'll watch her tomorrow :)

The Proctors said...

That is so funny!!! I love hearing our toddlers talk these days! You can't help but laugh at them!

The Nelson Family said...

Too funny! She was just putting on a show for you guys. She was thinking, "I'm the cutest thing ever with my fork!"

Anonymous said...

still just a bit young poppet but very soon I would love to finger fork u, nice tight littlepussy feels so damn good, I can get 2 fingers in my niece she is not quite 2 and she loves me licking herpussy too!