Monday, September 10, 2007



Caught in the act...

Sunday after church we had some friends over and Kaleigh took advantage of our distraction to close herself in the study with a magic marker. She wrote all over some note cards, her legs, her hands, her mouth, the walls, and the door. We're not sure what she would have done next if Nathan hadn't found her! Luckily it was washable and everything came clean.

Also I wanted to mention that Kaleigh is now a big football fan. I think it started when she was with my family over labor day and my brother had her watching it. Saturday night we watched the LSU game (which they won 48 to 7, I might add) and she was so into it! Every time they scored she ran around with her hands in the air saying "touchdown, touchdown". When I had to put her to bed she kept asking to "watch football" over & over. It's really not surprising, considering that I was watching LSU play while she was born.

4 comments:

Johnny and Claire Brown said...

That's called raising your children right! When they ask want to watch LSU you know you've done them a favor!

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA That's so funny. You all aren't giving her enough attention are you? :) Does Nathan have a secret tattoo that she is copying?

Melissa said...

That is hilarious. Thank God it was a washable marker. You'll have to save those pictures to share when she gets older! She was just trying to express her artistic side!

Nitzia said...

that is too funny! great thing you took a picture... Sara did it one time too all over her arms and face but I was so fustrated that forgot to take a pic... I wish I did it now! It makes me smile to think of her asking you to let her watch football when you put her down for bed! so cute :)