Tuesday, May 12, 2009





What to do if you have extra babies lying around the house...







Have a slumber party!
Kaleigh is starting to realize how much fun her sisters are going to be. Of course they are probably more cooperative now than they will be in a few years! It's so cute to watch them together.








We had a busy but fun weekend. My sister got back from Austria and my grandparents came from Alabama to visit so we all got together at our house on Saturday. Of course Sunday was Mother's Day and we had Nathan's family over. He cooked a great meal and took good care of me on behalf of our girls. It will be nice when they can do it themselves :)

6 comments:

Candice said...

The pics are adorable. I have found it so much fun also as Alyssa Kate and Caroline have started playing together. God has blessed us with such great kids!

Amber said...

Kaleigh will love growing up with her sisters! They are so cute laying together... I used to line all my dolls up and add my baby brother in the middle! HA!

The Cornelisons said...

The twins look little baby dolls in those pictures. No wonder Kaleigh wants to "play" with them!

Sara said...

How cool that you found such cute babies just "lying around the house" . . . I love that :) All I find lying around is dirty clothes and dust bunnies! Great family pic too. Miss you guys. Sara

Meagan-Marie said...

Cute pictures! And a great way to spend the afternoon! :)
GA was crazy! I really like George...and Izzy, but who knows! We have to wait until September to find out. :(

Ashley said...

oh my gosh, "extra babies"! shelley, you are really one of the funniest people i know! i am dying to play balderdash with you again!