Thursday, August 13, 2009

Don't you just love it when the forces of nature conspire against you to make things difficult? I'm working on something I needed to get done today, and it looked easy to start with. A list of information. 6 things...
  1. my due date
  2. Copy of my last bank statement
  3. Mileage & Payoff of each vehicle
  4. copy of my ID
  5. copy of my birth certificate
  6. Nathan's income for June & July
I looked at the list & it looked easy. I thought "this won't take more than 15 minutes to get it all together". Well the first thing was a little trickier than I thought. I needed something from the Doctor showing my due date. Turns out I have nothing. So, I'll come back to that one. #2 should be easy. I'll just print that off the computer. Then I remember the printer is not hooked up so that has to be done first. I'm already past my 15 minutes. I go in and print it out, but the ink is almost out. This complicates things. There goes #2, #4, &#5 until I can get more ink. 4 hours later I still have not one thing on the list. Don't worry, I haven't been working on it the whole time.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one!! Sara

Nitzia said...

this is too funny! i have been in situations like that too!

Jennifer Jackson said...

I hear you! Crazy how things tend always break at the same time.

The Nelson Family said...

Ugh. I hate having to do those kinds of things. I'm procrastinating about something like that right now by checking blogs. Ha!