Wednesday, August 05, 2009


I have not been very good about blogging lately. We've definitely been busy trying to get our house on the market. Well, Nathan's been busy & I've just been tired. It was finally listed on Monday. I decided it would be easier to skip town with the kids than trying to keep the house clean with them there. Hopefully some good news on that soon, then it will be off on the search for a new house!

I'll try to keep up with things as much as possible, although it may get even crazier for a while. July was crammed full of activity. Me & Nathan's 7 year anniversary was last Monday! We went on a nice little date to the Flying Fish (I got crab legs, yummm) and the to see the Harry Potter movie.

Here are some random pictures. Kaleigh & Mimi made a pinata for her to break.
Alexis decided to rest on top of Avery one day.

No comments: