Thursday, September 03, 2009

New Home Wish List

Nathan and I have a couple of "must haves" for a new house -
  • at least 4 bedrooms or 3 with a room that could be a bedroom
  • a garage
  • a good backyard for the kids to play in
However, Kaleigh has quite a different kind of list -
  • A house with stairs - not on my list
  • It needs to be pink or purple - hopefully her room will suffice
  • A trampoline - maybe
  • A deck she can eat outside on - this sounds nice
  • lots of trees and if it doesn't have them "we can bring them and she will carry a small one".
  • A new baby in mommy's belly - I'm hoping she means the one already in there
  • A new Daddy - What?!!? I asked for clarification on this one. Are we talking about replacing our daddy? "No, we just need another one because we keep getting lots of babies and we need somebody else to help take care of them." (I love how she phrased that, like we keep going to Wal-Mart and bringing babies home or they just appear. She then told me she was just kidding about the new daddy.)

4 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

That's an interesting list. Kids are so funny!. What's on Nathan's list? I hope you find everything you are looking for!

Ashley S. said...

I love that Kaleigh girl! She's so funny! Like I've said before, I wish I could hang out with her. :)

The Cornelisons said...

Greyson keeps asking me if we get to take all of our stuff with us if/when we move. He's very worried about his toys and most importantly the swing set.

The Haines said...

God will work it all out- He's got exactly what you need already in the plan! Can't wait to see your new house soon. Your girls are just adorable!