Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh Boy - Another Girl!

We got our ultrasound on Wednesday, and surprise surprise it's another girl for us! I would have been shocked had it been a boy. I would love to have a boy but I know God has His reasons for giving us another girl and I'm fine with that. We were very happy to see that everything looked great and she was measuring right on schedule. I've started to gain more weight recently. I will try to post a belly shot soon. We've got a lot coming up - all the girls' birthdays and our trip to Houston for the Texas Children's Hospital reunion.

We do have a house - sort of... The papers are signed, and our closing date is the 30th, but only time will tell when it will actually happen. Things are already delayed with trying to get the electricity turned on for the inspection. Still, it's a great house and I will wait as patiently as possible. I can't wait until it's actually ours and we can get it fixed up & move in. I will put up before & after pics & probably be asking for some decorating advice!

3 comments:

The Proctors said...

Very excited for you guys!! You are so blessed! Having another girl will be so much fun. The girls will grow up so close and be the best of friends. I'm so glad everything looked great on the ultrasound. Can't wait to see your new house too!

Guy and Julie said...

Very excited!! You will have so much fun--can't wait to see the new house.

Luke and Courtney Brewer said...

Congratulations!!! Poor Nate, though...he needs some extra testosterone in the house!