Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A note from Alexis...

Dear Mom & Dad,

Lately I feel like I've been misunderstood. You write all the blog posts about how I'm "into everything" but I need to tell MY side of the story. For instance the other day you got onto me for this:



Well, you had just given me the same old boring breakfast. I was just wanting to try something new. And those little pointy things you use to eat with seem much more fun than just my fingers!





And you know how the other girls have been sick. I just wanted to supply Avery with tissues in case she needed them. I left a few in the box. I think Avery was very grateful!









Besides - you guys aren't so perfect either. I mean just look at these pictures of daddy. If you want to know why I climb so much, apparently I'm part monkey! I know this probably won't change things, but at least my side of the story is out there.






Love,
Alexis

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet letter from Alexis! I think you need to give her a break! :)

The Proctors said...

What a cute post!! Love it! She is just going to be your adventurous little girl, isn't she?

The Cornelisons said...

She's adorable. I like her telling her side of the story - it's nice to have your voice heard ;)

Doug McPherson said...

You better hope she doesn't pick up any other tricks from her daddy!

amy said...

It's good to hear your side of the story Alexis. Girls must speak out every now and then! :)