Wednesday, May 12, 2010



Saturday we went down to OBU for my sister-in-law Kayla's graduation. We took all the kids so we were kind of "in & out" of the ceremony. It was outside so we were pretty free to come and go. During some of the slow parts we walked around the campus. It is so beautiful there and the day was so pretty that it brought back memories of sitting around campus on the grass in the sun and just being a carefree college student. After we graduated they carved our names into the sidewalk so we had to go and find our names.

After the graduation we went back to Kayla & Timothy's apartment and had lunch and visited together. All the kids played and had a good time.

We also took some 3 month pictures of Emory. Of course this little girl who is almost always all smiles would barely smile for us, but we still got a few cute ones! She is so big already. She's a little chunk and so loveable. I've been working on editing pictures lately. I downloaded Picasa and Gimp. Haven't really figured Gimp out yet for more advanced editing but Picasa is great for simple changes. It has the most fun facial recognition feature. I've been thinking lately that I need to upload my pictures and store them on the internet somewhere. Any ideas or suggestions on the best, most affordable place to do this?

2 comments:

The Haines said...

great pics and I LOVE the new family one!

The Nelson Family said...

She is really, really starting to look like all her big sisters!! I saw you guys at graduation (we were with D's sister), but couldn't get your attention across campus. You all looked so cute and I'm sure Kayla was proud to have you there.