Saturday, July 17, 2010






4th of July & more!






We've been extra busy lately which is why I've been so behind on my blogging. But at the same time I have a lot to blog about! So that's what they call a catch 22, huh?










For July 4th weekend our tradition for the past 5 years, I think has been to go down to Felsenthal to the cabin for our Guys & Wives reunion. This year was no exception and even though there was a small group this year, we had a nice time. We brought Kaleigh & E to Nathan's parents and dropped the twins at my parents house. We did a lot of fishing, played some games, talked and visited and ate really well. Oh and also some swimming and a lot of laughing.

I think the kids had fun too. We don't get good cell phone service out there but I was able to talk to Kaleigh for a minute and I heard "fireworks" and "ice cream". So I'm pretty sure she was enjoying herself. My parents took the twins swimming and some friends of theirs got some cute pictures of them.








I will post soon about my weekend last weekend with my girls from college. And maybe some deck pictures soon. Stay tuned!

No comments: