Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fun with the gals...





The weekend after the 4th was the annual outing with my gals from college. We get together in Hot Springs. This year we spend almost all day on Saturday in the swimming pool. It was just what I needed. I was so glad that everyone got to come. We set the weekend and everyone's been really good to make it a priority. I love how God threw us all together Freshman year in college and even though we are very different, we're alike in the ways that matter and by now we just know each other so well that we can be completely comfortable. Love you girls!


Last night Nitzia hosted 80's bunko. Even though I am totally embarassing myself, I really got into dressing up and had such fun seeing the other costumes. I think I took it to the extreme!

4 comments:

The Proctors said...

What a fun tradition that you girls do! I'm cracking up at the picture of you against the brick wall!! Love it!! Shelly...you look awesome! I wish I could have been there.

Nitzia said...

you looked the best, i think your outfit was perfect!! i look scary in that group picture though! it was fun anyway :)

The Cornelisons said...

I love your 80's costume! I bet you looked very awesome ;)

Jill said...

Love. It.