Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Photo Editing Fun

I posted some of these on facebook - I've been playing with some of my pics and editing some from over the years. Here are a few that I liked. Most of them I brightened and a few I added some "effects" to. The before picture is first and the after is second.

Emory's one year picture












Alexis outside recently











Kaleigh in the snow in January














Emory's 4 month picture












Emory's 6 month picture - yep, we just like her best, that's why we take so many of her!





Avery last May - doesn't she look good in spaghetti sauce?!

3 comments:

The Cross Family said...

Such sweet girls!!! Love the photos!

Nitzia said...

great pics!! what program are you using for editing? you are doing great on that!

amy said...

WOW! Those are really good! That makes it fun. Plus, you've got really cute girls, so it also makes it easy. ;)