Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Louisiana Adventure

Last week I decided kinda at the last minute that we needed to go & visit my parents at their new house in Louisiana. I wanted to stay more than the weekend so Kaleigh and Nathan stayed home while I took the three littles. 

We had a good time. My Mom & Dad took us to play at a couple of parks. We had a picnic at one. Everyone at their new church oohed & aahed over the kids, especially Emory. 
Queens of the mountain!




































We had a birthday celebration for Emory, since she will turn 2 soon but my parents won't be here for her actual birthday.   
Emory liked her purse but looked inside and said "there's nothing in there" :)

Very good at blowing out candles!

And in the end we had fun and were worn out!

No comments: