Saturday, December 08, 2007

My favorites of 2007

Oprah recently aired the episode of her favorite things of 2007, and I got to thinking about a few of mine. Most of my favorites you can't necessarily go out and buy at the store, and some aren't really new this year, but they are just things I really, really like or use a lot. This list does not include people. So in no particular order, here is the list...

  1. My compact digital camera
  2. Garage Sales
  3. Ceramic straightener
  4. Blogs
  5. Book of Daniel (from the Bible)
  6. Ski Trip with Friends
  7. Sushi (Monster Roll & Arkansas Roll at Kobe)
  8. Heroes, the TV show
  9. Harry Potter Book 7
  10. Kaleigh Talking
  11. My new Christmas card holder from Pier one
  12. Hannah Montana - fun to have on while I play online computer games
  13. Online Computer games
  14. LSU football
  15. DSL
  16. DVR
  17. Portable Dvd player

3 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Where ever did you get the idea of a list of your favorite things? :)

andy said...

How could you list LSU as one of your favorite things. Just because they got lucky and ended up in the championship game, they still can't beat ARKANSAS!

Shelly, OTA in training said...

Ha,ha Andy, don't even get me started..I think the only team that got lucky was Arkansas!
And yes, my list was also inspired by Ashley. It's fun, I think everyone should make a favorite things list. We could all find out things we have in common (or differences).