Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sweet Daughterly Concern...

Just a quick funny Kaleigh story - Me and Kaleigh were shopping yesterday in a busy store and I felt a sneeze coming on. I stopped and sneezed and was expecting the normally polite Kaleigh to say "Bless you, Mommy". Instead she looked at me really intently and asked loudly "Got a Booger?, Got a Booger, Mommy?". I just had to laugh! Nobody said anything but I think I noticed a few smirks around me.
Just a funny picture to go with a funny story.

6 comments:

Ashley S. said...

I love that picture! So cute! She's very into that Target ad.

Amber said...

Great story for the baby book! I love hearing those funny, embarressing things that blurt out of kids!

Ashley S. said...

I think we ended up with a defective box of popcorn. About half the bags are leaking oil/butter.

The Proctors said...

That is so cute!!! I love what our kids say at this age!

Jennifer Jackson said...

That is so funny. I can only wait till Hannah starts saying embarressing things. Right now we are in the screaming mode, but I am sure it was graduated to funny phrases! Cute picture too!

Doug McPherson said...

Well, at least she's concerned about others!