Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Kaleigh's Big Bump

I have to take a little break from Christmas stuff to put these pictures of Kaleigh up. The other night we came home from a friend's house and Kaleigh was running through the living room and fell straight into a chair that has a piece of wood running along the bottom of it. She hit it just right and got a nice little goose egg. She cried pretty hard for a minute but then was brave and calmed down. We held ice on it for as long as we could. Here are some pics.

These first two are from right after it happened.










This is from a day and a half later












This was two days after it happened. Starting to turn green.












This was from today. You can't really see the bruise but I liked how she was dressed up in her chef attire.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Ouch! I think I would have cried longer than a few minutes! I'm glad its healing nicely!

The Proctors said...

As Landon would say..."Owie!" The things we have to deal with when having toddlers! That's a nice goose egg!

Jill said...

Poor baby! That looks like that hurt!!!

Melissa said...

Well she did good didn't she??? I bet that hurt for sure!! That is some goose egg!

Ashley S. said...

Wow! Way to go, kid!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor thing. That makes me hurt! She's brave.