Sunday, January 06, 2008

Some Christmas Highlights

I know, it's been way too long since my last post. I was just a little overwhelmed about Christmas and everything we did, but I will do it in stages. Here is a slideshow from Christmas Eve, starting at my parents house and ending back at our house. Kaleigh started out tentative with opening presents but by the end of the night, she was an old pro. She just starting ripping open anything and everything she could get her hands on, and then went digging under the tree for more. She likes her Dora bike that Santa brought her, but next time she gets something like that, Santa really needs to assemble it beforehand! She was a little impatient about getting to ride on it. I got some nice things, including a straightener from my sister and lots of clothes from Nathan that he picked out. Also some Dvd sets and a book of cake ideas.

3 comments:

Doug McPherson said...

I still say that Nathan's either really brave or really foolish to pick out clothes for the wife. You can never go wrong with a gift card, dude!

Melissa said...

Kaleigh looks so cute in her Santa hat! Sounds like ya'll had a wonderful time. Love the pictures!

Amber said...

It looks like your Christmas was very memorable! Very fun when our kids can help and enjoy opening gifts!