Thursday, March 27, 2008


Easter!

Since I'm sitting at home not feeling well, I decided it would be a good time to catch up on our blog a little bit. We went to see my parents over Easter weekend and had a good time. The weather was nice and Kaleigh had an interesting Easter Egg hunt in my parents' lovely front yard :) Friday before Easter, Nathan was off and we spent the day redoing a flower bed in the backyard. I'll post pics of that later. Here are some Easter pics:









Kaleigh got a Dora umbrella in her Easter basket. I knew she would like it b/c we went to visit my grandmother in December and she Loved playing with her umbrellas and talks about them all the time. When we asked her where the umbrella came from, she said "Grandmother's house!" Anyway, I knew she would like it but had no idea how much. She carries it around with her constantly and looks for rain every day so she can carry it outside with her.












She was pretty good at finding the eggs this year.

4 comments:

Ashley S. said...

Looks like she might be able to try it out today!

Melissa said...

Ya'll look great in your Easter gear! Kaliegh is just too cute! You need to frame the pic of the three of ya'll together! Thanks for sharing!

Johnny and Claire Brown said...

I'm so glad you're not feeling well! It's such a good thing! Kaleigh looks so cute in her Easter outfit! Congratulations!

Ashley S. said...

I didn't even think about that as I titled the post. Consider it my unintentional April Fools joke. Congratulations, by the way! I hope you're feeling better very soon.