Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random Post

The last few weeks have been crazy busy. Nobody warned me that twins at 6 months were harder than twins at 3 months?!? Here's just a little of what's been going on...

We got together with some of o
ur best friends. We always try to get certain pictures when we're together. The picture of the kids with Ben is just a fun tradition. We thought about trying to get ALL the kids in, but that probably wouldn't have worked! I love these people. We laugh so much when we're together. It's a little harder these days, but worth the trouble.

We had Maddie over to play with Kaleigh the other day. Those two are such sweet friends. They played great together and I loved listening to their little conversations. Look at the second picture what Maddie is wearing. Is that a match made in heaven or what?!









We've been selling a lot on ebay. We hit up a garage sale last Friday and found all sorts of interesting things to sell. The best so far was $3 camera lenses sold for $25 plus S&H. We may not get rich that way, but it's fun! I'm also in a dispute with someone that I bought from. I bought a PC game and it never came. He won't respond. I'm pretty sure he's scamming a bunch of people... Or maybe he just overdid it and I'm being cynical. We'll see. I actually called ebay on him though.


Funny Kaleigh story..
Nathan had been letting his facial hair grow for a while and finally shaved the other day (with some encouragement from me). Afterward he went into the LR where Kaleigh was and sat down next to her. He had his shirt off. He asked Kaleigh "Do you notice anything different about me?" She looked him over and finally said "I don't know." He said "I shaved the hair off my face". She thought for a second and looked at him again then said "Oh Daddy, did you put it on your arms?"

1 comment:

Doug McPherson said...

Hahaha-- sounds like Kaleigh tagged him pretty good.