Wednesday, October 07, 2009





BIRTHDAY PARTY!







We had the babies' party on their actual birthday, October 1st. A big part of the party was taking pictures of them and watching them dig into the cakes. They liked the icing but didn't get very messy. If you are on facebook, I'm going to post a lot more pictures on there. Just so you know, Nitzia embroidered the onesies for me and I made the hairbows (Nitzia taught me how). Nathan said he thought that was the most crafty thing I've ever done!








Stay tuned for more posts coming up telling about our trip to Texas for the reunion at the Texas Children's Fetal Center and an impromptu 2 day trip to the beach at Galveston!

5 comments:

Guy and Julie said...

love love love the hair bows--you did a good job!

Nitzia said...

good job Shelly!!!! the bows turned out super cute:) you both did really good with the pics too. they look very professional!

Luke and Courtney Brewer said...

So cute! You're very creative...the bows turned out well!

The Cornelisons said...

I can't believe a year has already passed, and you survived!! They are precious. I love the b-day pics and the pics in front of the pumpkins are adorable. I always wanted a baby with a fall b-day...o'well :)

The Cross Family said...

Thanks! We didn't wait that long to tell on purpose...things just get crazy, which I am sure you are quite familiar with. I had no idea you had 3 girls already with the 4th on the way?! Congrats to you guys!!! Anyway, thanks for finding us, I will add your blog to our list of friends!