Saturday, October 24, 2009

Little Bo Peep and her Little Sheep

This year for Halloween I wanted a themed costume for the girls. I kind of borrowed this idea from my friend Candice. I pieced together Kaleigh's costume from borrowed items, thrift store, garage sale & stuff we already had. We have several events & birthday parties to go to and dress up for. The first one was a community event in Benton. They had little games and inflatables and even horseback rides!


Alexis's new trick. She just stands up!









4 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

That is just adorable! I thought it was so cute when Candice did it and I think the same thing now...but it is even better with more sheep!

The Nelson Family said...

That is precious!! All 3 costumes are adorable!! Won't it be even cuter with three sheep!! :)

The Cornelisons said...

They are precious! Kaleigh looks adorable in that dress and of course Avery and Alexis are precious little sheep. What a great idea!

Nitzia said...

so cute, i need to get her hat ready soon. i'll let you know!