Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not feeling like writing much so here a few recent pictures. We've just been playing around with the camera a little bit. I'm glad to report that things are a little bit better with the kids' behavior too. I got sick last week and my MIL took Avery & Emory for the day. I had the nicest, easiest day with just Alexis. She was so sweet & mild. I think the feeling of competition was completely gone. It was a relief to know that circumstances do play such a large role in the negative behavior. So here's some pictures of my funny little girlies.

Playing dress-up with some yard sale finds!


Add caption

Eating is Exhausting!

Precious Sisters

2 comments:

Ashley S said...

That last picture is just fantastic! So cute! I didn't realize the twins had curly hair. I love it! :)

Lisa said...

I can't believe just how much they have grown! Precious, precious, precious! You are doing such a great job with them. You are amazing.