Sunday, August 20, 2006


Hi, this a post from Kaleigh Statton. I used to love sleeping in my daddy's arms but I hardly ever do that anymore. Only when I'm really really tired like I was in this picture. And I know I look angelic while I'm sleeping, but do not be fooled!



My teddy bear is so much fun to play with. He likes it when I give him kisses on his little black nose.








I really enjoy bathtime and wearing my washcloth on my head like this.








Also my mommy got me this new little riding toy and I like to sit on it and zoom around the room if somebody pushes me.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh, Kaleigh. You are so cute! You have the sweetest smile! But your bear...is he dressed up like Elvis or a leftover from Mardi Gras??? Maybe that's why you're crying! Just kidding!

The Proctors said...

Kaleigh is absolutely adorable!!!