Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sunday Night Supper Club


Wow, life sure does seem busy lately! That's fine with me though, I get plenty of time to sit around the house. We went to church on Sunday and actually went Sunday night. Afterwards was supper club at IHOP. I think the workers were a little overwhelmed by our 20+ group (& all at one table), but the waitress did a great job. Monday morning I took Kaleigh to storytime at the Bryant library. It was so much fun. At least I had fun, Kaleigh was mildly entertained. They did a really good job. There were books, puppets, songs and hand motions. It's good to be able to find some activity for a 10 month old. Monday night was bible study at Sara's house. The bible study is really wonderful and I'm learning so much. Sara made some amazing black bean salsa. I ate so much I can still taste the onions but it was worth it! My 3 fave foods with onions - 1. black bean salsa, 2. Philly steak sandwiches, 3. chicken & dumplings. That list was in honor of Jill's lists, which I really enjoy.

1 comment:

Jill said...

1. I'm glad you like my lists.
2. I hope you have a great day!!

:)