Thursday, August 31, 2006


Our Little Climber I had a surprise today. I found out Kaleigh knows how to climb stairs! She hasn't been around any until today but she was pretty good at making her way up those stairs. We were at Immanuel Baptist for a Friendship International meeting and Kaleigh needed a little break so that's when we made the discovery. Speaking of Immanuel, I really like their church. They have a neat little food bar/ coffee shop and a workout room and some really cool playrooms for the kids. They even have gymnastic equipment and have mommy & baby classes. I can't wait until our church gets our new coffee shop and one day a rec center. I will be up there all the time! So anyway, back to Kaleigh, after she discovered her climbing ability she came home & was trying to climb up on the couch. We put a little cushion down to help her. I think we may have created a monster!

2 comments:

Nitzia said...

don't teach her... you will regret it! but anyway, it's fun to see all the new things they discover they can do, and yes I can't wait neaither for our church to have all of those fun things for all of us to fellowship and exercise!

Amber said...

Way to go Kaleigh! Keep your mommy running after you. Ethan started the 'army crawl' a few days ago, so I can't leave him alone at all! He already chewed on the dogs toy and pulled a plant down onto the floor. It's amazing how fast they learn, and once they do realize they can do something, keep doing it again & again!