Sunday, January 04, 2009


Kaleigh's views on Birthmarks

This conversation took place today with Kaleigh regarding Alexis' birthmark, which is actually a strawberry hemangioma if you want to know details.









K (looking at baby): Mommy, is this Avery or Alexis?

Me: Does she have a birthmark? (I knew who it was, I just wanted her to look).
K: Yes, she has a birthmark. That's Alexis. Mommy, can I touch it?
Me: No, Kaleigh, don't touch it.
K: But mommy it looks just like a button.
Me: Laughing
K: Mommy, it's like a birthday party.
Me & Nathan: (Laughing more & not getting the connection) What?
K: BIRTHmark, BIRTHday

See how smart she is?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very clever little girl you have there. Fun to hear them say things like that isn't it? As for the jobs the kids do around here, I responded to Tara on one of her blogs. Look for that comment and you'll get the job distribution around here. Hope that helps.

Guy and Julie said...

That's really funny!

The Nelson Family said...

How cute!! I wish I had a birthday party on my head, too!

Jill said...

So funny, and again cracking up that she is in her bathing suit in january!!!