Wednesday, January 28, 2009


I have so many pictures to post. I'll have to do a few at a time to catch up. I keep thinking I'm going to blog more. It's one of those things that every day I think "I really need to do that today". Then the end of the day comes and it didn't get done. The other biggie right now is changing the sheets on my bed. It will get done, just not until it's really bad (we're getting there). What is it for you that you need to do but can't seem to get around to?
Enjoy the pictures...


We took Kaleigh ice skating and roller skating with the SS class a couple of weeks ago. We have more pics but for now, here is one of her "ice skating".








Avery & Alexis really like this little baby Einstein play gym. Kaleigh liked it too. Don't they just look like they are really contemplating something?

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh I love the pictures of all of your girls. The twins are getting so big!!! I love that last picture with all of them on the mat...too cute!

Melissa said...

I love the last pic of them too...all 3 precious girls! I'm so glad ya'll are doing geat!

The Proctors said...

I love seeing pictures of your 3 girls! I especially love the one of Kaleigh laying inbetween the twins! Can't wait to see more!

Faith said...

Oh my...it's been forever since I visited your blog. The girls are growing up! So beautiful!

You should visit mine sometime too. http://pivotyear.blogspot.com

hugs

Ashley said...

shelly, thanks for visiting my blog! it was great hearing from you! i do not know how you are handling all those little girls, but i know it is super fun! i am aching to meet all of them!!