Monday, February 02, 2009

I've written down a few of the funny things Kaleigh has said to us lately. At least we laughed... Hope you enjoy.

Nathan: Kaleigh, your dress is pretty. Where did you get it?
Kaleigh (w/no hesitation): Me and Maddie got it at J.C. Penney's.
What is funny about this is - the dress wasn't from Penney's, I have no idea how she knows about Penney's b/c we don't shop there much, and I never call it "J.C. Penney's". Random.

Kaleigh is in the bathtub sticking out her belly.
Me: What's in your belly?
K: A baby (of course!)
Me: How did a baby get in there?!
K (thinking, then a revelation): I swallowed it!
Me (laughing): Oh, you swallowed it and it grew.
K: Yes, but don't worry. I didn't chew on her.

This one is my favorite -
Me: Kaleigh, do you want to do yoga with me in a minute?
K: Okay. We're gonna make yoga?
Me: Not make yoga, do yoga.
K: Okay. . . Then do get to eat it?

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are priceless! It's awesome that you are writing these down, because if your kids are like mine...they will ask a million times for you to tell them stories of when they were little. You can pull these out for years!

Ashley said...

hilarious!!!

amy said...

LOL, it's so good that you are blogging about those so you can remember those moments with her. That's really cute and such a creative imagination!

The Nelson Family said...

Those are hilarious! She is such a funny girl! Thanks for sharing!:)

Doug McPherson said...

That's awesome! My favorite is that she didn't chew on her baby. That's just hilarious.