Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nathan!
I'm so glad God created you! Me & the girls are so lucky to have you. Well, I'm lucky, and they wouldn't exist without you... Anyway, you are my best friend and a hard worker and lots of fun. Hope this is a great day for you.

Today is Nathan's birthday (obviously). Since we celebrated with his family Saturday and will celebrate with my family this coming Saturday, we didn't do much today. I told him I would make breakfast for him, so we had french toast this morning. Then I made chicken spaghetti and some other things for supper. Nothing spectacular - the point is, I cooked. Then, Kaleigh and I surprised him with some creme brulee that we made. I thought it turned out well. We sorta surprised him. I learned this year not to tell Kaleigh any secrets. She gets excited about things and forgets when she's not supposed to say something. I asked Avery & Alexis if they could just be quiet & sweet in honor of his birthday, but they must have another gift in mind because they chose to pass on that one. They are sweet, of course, just haven't been exactly quiet.

2 comments:

amy said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Glad you get to continue celebrating. That's the best way.
Cute background.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan! I have learned the no-telling-secrets rule also! I hope both of you have a fabulous day and year!