Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some New Pictures - We had a little photo shoot on Saturday when it was so pretty outside. We had the nicest day with not much to do, just relaxing and spending time together.

If you are on facebook, most of these are probably repeats. I've started using facebook a lot more lately so be sure & check out my profile every once in a while if you have an account.

Today Kaleigh made some valentines for family. She had fun picking out stickers and decorating and practicing writing the word "love" on some of them.
For lunch Kaleigh dipped a pickle in cottage cheese. Yum. Then she asked me what I had eaten and I told her quesedillas. She said "I want some". I said "Sorry, I already ate them. I asked earlier if you wanted some". Then she said "Oh, but we can go to the hospital and the doctors can get the quesedillas out of your belly and then I can eat them." Nice.

Avery & Alexis have gotten a lot more fun lately, making noises and smiling.

8 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

I love the pictures! The one with you and the girls in the grass is too sweet. I hope Nathan is fairing well in a house full of such beautiful girls.

The Nelson Family said...

Very cute! What great smiles! And those striped sweaters are very cute.

Melissa said...

I love those pics Shelly! They are great!! I'm glad you could get out and enjoy the day on SAturday!

Lisa said...

Precious! Both the pics and the comment from Kaleigh. You certainly have some sweet girls.

Heltz said...

The pictures are great! I really like the one with you and all the girls in the grass!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Great pictures! I love the one of you girls. It looks like you were all having fun!

Jill said...

Oh those pictures are so sweet!!! A house full of girls has to be so much fun!!!

Ashley S. said...

The doctors getting the quesadillas out of of your stomach?! That's classic. Hilarious! That's how you got the last thing out that you needed out! :)